Due to the ever narrowing gap between Computer networks and Phone systems, aligning corporate telecommunication requirements with current computing networks requires an integrated solution. It requires a close working partnership between your specialised corporate IT support and a highly capable and specialised telecommunications company. This ‘full integration’ approach ensures effective and efficient outcomes on time, every time.
In partnership with Australia’s leading telecommunications provider, Connect Tel, CCSiT is able to provide Corporate IT Telecommunication options for all business clients in the Queensland and New South Wales districts with particular emphasis on the Greater Brisbane Region.
Merging the capabilities of two leaders in their respective technological fields to provide specific corporate IT solutions for your telecommunication requirements, results in an exact fit to business operations without wasted time or expense.
Supported telecommunication services include:
- Telephone Systems (VoIP and Digital)
- Fixed and Wireless Broadband
- Mobile phones and plans
- Telstra fixed line services and corporate pricing plans
- Project management of installation and relocation of Telstra services
- Unified Communications
- Telstra Account Management Services
Our suite of affiliated partners includes:
- LG Nortel,
- Nokia, and
VoIP and PBX (Private Branch Exchange) Systems
Specialising in supplying, installing and programming LG Nortel/IPECS systems, CCSiT also provides corporate IT programming services and advice for other well-known brands including Samsung, Alcatel OMNI PCX Office, Commander and Hybrix.
Through Connect Tel (a Telstra Business Accredited Partner), CCSiT can offer clients access to one of the world’s biggest and best mobile networks on Telstra’s Next G network, while offering the latest mobile phones and wireless devices in partnership with the world’s leading mobile manufacturers.
With the technology available today and all the different devices, plans and offers in the market, it is understandably hard to decide what best suits your needs.
- Access to the best Telstra Corporate pricing plans (subject to approval from Telstra)
- Project management of ordering of Telstra services for new sites, relocations and expansions
- Provisioning of new Telstra fixed line services (PSTN, ISDN, ADSL etc)
- Cancellations, modifications and relocations of existing services
- Corporate dedicated account management of both fixed and mobile services
- Provisioning of Telstra Business Broadband plans and Bigpond ADSL services
- Provisioning and management of 13, 1300 and 1800 numbers
To find out how CCSiT can provide your business corporate IT solutions in streamlining and modernising your telecommunications, contact our offices. Our friendly and helpful staff will be happy to assist you. Call us on (07) 3376 3033.