Having worked closely with CCSiT corporate clients for nearly a decade to provide expert level corporate training at a reduced cost, we are proud to be a close partner in providing corporate IT solutions for training on behalf of CTS Training. CCSiT strives for perfection in their service offerings and we are pleased we have always exceeded those expectations on their behalf. CTS Training has been dedicated to the sound education and training principles for adult learning since opening its doors in 1998. Training materials produced by CTS Publishing are business oriented and designed to provide comprehensive learning instructions on the most important and practical topics for both Software applications and Professional Development Courses. CTS trainers hold their Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training and have extensive industry experience in the applications that they teach and Vendor Certification i.e. Microsoft Certified Trainers.
Extensive Range of Courses
CTS offer a range of training services including:
- Training for Office Software Applications skills
- Training for Business Performance / Professional Development
- Training Facilities Management and Room Hire
- Other Training Programs for Microsoft Technical skills, SPSS skills, etc
- Training Rollouts for Software & New Systems Implementation
- Training Needs Analysis & Skills Reporting toward Customised Training
- Courseware & Course Materials Development
- Office Software Development and Automation with Templates, Macros, Databases, etc
- On-Line Learning System Administration
- Post-course Support
Desktop Courses range from Introductory to Advanced level (and where appropriate, VBA/programming) in Microsoft and Adobe applications. CTS Training also provide a range of customisable seminars covering all areas of organisational, professional and personal development to help meet the challenges of an ever-changing and dynamic business world.
Our services can be provided in several different ways, including:
- Public scheduled course calendar
- Closed courses for your company on our premises
- Onsite training at your premises
- Custom designed courses
- Private 1:1 or Executive sessions
Courses Designed for Progressive Learning
Multiple-day course sessions are conducted 8-days apart to enable participants’ greater opportunity to absorb and practice learned topics, and cement transfer of skills to their everyday job roles. Participants are encouraged to bring along any work examples that may assist them in understanding the practicality of methods in different applications. Our experience is that this course structure assists with the most effective learning and skills retention.
Scheduled courses comprise a usual maximum of eight participants in any group ensuring participants of personal attention from our professional instructors. Courses include:-
- competency-based training manuals and exercise
- our guarantee to work with participants until they achieve the stated course competencies.
- refreshments and lunch
- unlimited and free post-course support to the level of the course
- Our mix of scheduled or on-site classes, custom designed courses, private tuition, and post-course support ensure that participants leave with new skills that are useful and relevant to them and your business.
Since most of the material used is produced by CTS Publishing, there is an option of customised courses to suit any client’s needs.
Our customer service team will assist you with determining your training needs and then advise you of the available options or discuss tailoring a program to your needs.
Our administrative team will ensure that you will have all the information and resources readily available to make each training session a success.
Our training team constantly seek to update their knowledge, provide innovative examples to help you learn, learn new products and undertake vendor specific certification – i.e. Microsoft Certified Application Specialist.
We provide our clients with support before, during and after training as well as offering consulting and development services. CTS Training guarantees to work with our course participants until they achieve stated course competencies. We offer free unlimited email post-course support to the level of the course attended.
Located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD we believe that our premises reflect the corporate nature of both CTS Training and its clients. Our Computers are kept up to date and in excellent working order to provide participants with hassle free learning and ease of use.
Our Training Centre provides 8 fully equipped rooms.
- 5 x Computer Rooms cater for 8, 12, 15 and up to 21 participants (plus Instructor)
- 3 x Professional Development Rooms for up to 16+ participants
- Student Break out area includes kitchen facilities, plumbed-in water-cooler, coffee / cappuccino / hot-chocolate machine, teay be hired to companies requiring a training location and upon request may even have the appropriate software installed prior to the commencement of the room hire.
CTS Training have arrangements with a number of Affiliates at training centres throughout Queensland, Australia-wide and Overseas, for delivery of consistent and quality training solutions.
We have a successful record of managing large-scale multi-branch training rollouts for major corporations and government.
We are committed to providing our clients with consistent, flexible training in a professional learning environment. We aim to foster lasting and supporting partnerships with our clients.
For any further information please don’t hesitate to visit CTS Training at:
Level 8, 40 Creek Street
BRISBANE QLD 4000
or contact our helpful customer service team on:
Telephone .. 07 3210 0002 or 1300 246 287
Facsimile .. 07 3210 0077
Email .. email@example.com
CTS Training Group provides IT Applications and Soft Skills Training Solutions to improve Business Performance.
CTS has been approved under the Australian Government Endorsed Supplier Agreement
CTS has been approved for Queensland Government Information Technology Contracts
CTS Training is a Microsoft Certified Partner (Learning Solutions)
CTS Training is a CertiPort Testing Centre