Providing the IT support Brisbane companies need since 1998
CCSiT is a leading provider of IT support to Brisbane businesses. Specializing in the Health, Accounting and Law industries, we have provided solutions for more than 500 organizations, from multinationals to government departments to small businesses.
We provide the IT consultancy Brisbane businesses turn to for their entire network and IT needs. For IT outsourcing, Brisbane companies come to us because they know we are the IT consultancy firm with the training, experience and know-how to provide the best possible IT support services in Brisbane.
“Complete Corporate Computing”
CCSiT has, from a humble beginning, become a leading provider of corporate computing support for the Greater Brisbane region.
According to the Managing Director, Thomas Hayes, the success of CCSiT is attributable to some very simple concepts;
“It is very simple really, find and recruit excellent staff and look after them well, only accept clients who are fair and honest in their dealings and worthy of your time – and then make damn sure you do everything in your power to give them the best possible service available!”
With an outlook like that, it is little wonder CCSiT has over 400 very satisfied clients!
Company Ethos – What you should expect from CCSiT Pty Ltd.
CCSiT has been providing professional IT solutions to the Greater Brisbane based corporate market for over a decade.
The CCSiT corporate ethos has been based on the following commitments to clients:
- A commitment to maintaining high levels of service response
- A commitment to acting on the client’s behalf in the best interests of the client.
- A commitment to carefully selecting qualified, professional and experienced staff who are friendly, approachable and well presented.
- A commitment to resolving every issue encountered on behalf of a client and ensuring that clients are fully informed in a timely manner regarding work being carried out on their behalf.
- A commitment to offering advice gained through years of corporate experience to clients regarding the probable outcomes from a course of intended action.
- A commitment to providing every aspect involved in the effective operation of a corporate computer network – Complete Corporate Computing!
CCSiT began its business life in Townsville, QLD in 1998 providing computer support and services to small business clients. In 2000 the business moved to Morningside, Brisbane where it quickly outgrew the home office in which it was located and began leasing a business premises in Toowong.
In 2005, the Toowong office space became too small to contain operations and traffic congestion was creating difficulties with response times to clients. An opportunity was presented for larger office space in the vicinity of Bellbird Park, Ipswich and comfortably contained the operations for a further 2 years.
In 2008, with growing pressure on office space, a careful survey of Brisbane’s layout and access roads revealed that the Darra / Sumner area would provide the best possible location with regards to fast and unimpeded access to most parts of Brisbane and Ipswich. A new and larger office space was located at Sumner Park and CCSiT again took up residence.
CCSiT will continue to maintain the ratio of staff to clients to ensure the best possible service. Whilst future opportunities for expansion and growth will always be entertained, CCSiT will maintain its core business – Professional Support for Microsoft based Corporate entities.
For more information
Find out how easy your corporate IT solution can be…